Dr. Sailaja Bommakanti MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 22nd, 2016
Very competent, very unprofessional
I had a new patient appointment after my previous PCP left the medical group. She was focused on getting certain information for my electronic medical file and hardly listened to what I tried to add to the conversation. When the data input finished she wanted to end our appointment and leave the rest for my annual physical in June. When I asked to use the remaining fifteen minutes of my appointment to discuss my blood pressure and my left side pain, she reluctantly ceded. After talking about my BP, she refuted my input about social anxiety increasing my blood pressure at medical appointments, made assumptions that a comparison of my home BP cuff reading and the office BP cuff would show the home reading were off or I was taking them incorrectly. The side pain necessitated a quick vaginal exam, during which she made two very inappropriate remarks about my weight, "fatty" "chubby girl". I shocked and did not comment because I might not be able to control my anger. I was due to see her for annual physical in June, but I lost all respect during this meeting and will not see her again..