Dr. Sailaja Datla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
Dr Datla has always gone beyond the call of duty. Example, on her off day, knowing that I was scheduled for surgery, she showed up at my bedside at 6 am that morning prior to my surgery.

May 28th, 2015
Dr Datla is a caring, gentle and compassionate doctor. She is very easy to talk to. She truly listens to what you say and asks questions before making a decision. She gives excellant advise on ways to prevent future problems from occuring. Each time you see her she gently pushes you in the right direction on the things that as a patient we need to do like lose weight, eat right, excercize. In other words she doesn't give up on you.

January 8th, 2014
Amazing bedside manner!
Dr. Datla has been my mothers PCP for many years now. She really cares and it shows in her work. There hasn't been a time that I have been unhappy with her service. She has a wonderful staff who are just as caring. I've been so impressed that I switched doctors to be her patient!

May 16th, 2013
Patient
Excellent .. all the way around! I really like her.

April 30th, 2013
Dr. Datla is a true professional. I have been a patient for over ten years.
A very thorough, active Doctor. Dr. Datla is thorough in a work-up before she commits to a diagnosis. She takes time to listen before she gives any advice. Her knowledge of medications is amazing. I have had other doctors comment on this doctor. Nurses will tell you of her thoroughness and exactness in their work with her. She will visit you in the hospital at all times....even if she has not sent you to the hospital. Too, she reads all reports sent to her and conveys the information with explanations. When appropriate she gives you a copy of reports.

August 11th, 2011
Dr. Datla is a caring, compassionate, and skilled doctor. She treats our whole famiy. My mother recently passed away and Dr. Datla took the time to call me at home the next day to express her sympathy and to see how I was doing. She is my kind of doctor!

January 8th, 2010
I would absolutly recommend Dr. S. Datla, she is a very caring and presice in her work. Doctor Pays attention to small details and always takes the time needed to check things.