A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sailaja Gadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sailaja Gadde is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sailaja Gadde, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadde graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gadde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gadde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 17 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan