Learn more about Dr. Sailaja Gadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sailaja Gadde is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadde
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gadde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sailaja Gadde, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadde graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gadde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sailaja Gadde BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sailaja Gadde practice?
- Dr. Sailaja Gadde has 1 office location.
Dr. Sailaja Gadde practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albany, GA.
See Albany Internists and Albany Oncologists.