Learn more about Dr. Sailaja Gadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sailaja Gadde is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sailaja Gadde, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadde graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gadde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sailaja Gadde BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sailaja Gadde practice?
- Dr. Sailaja Gadde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sailaja Gadde practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albany, GA.
See Albany Internists and Albany Oncologists.