A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sailaja Koduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sailaja Koduri, Internist, Family Practitioner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sailaja Koduri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Koduri graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Koduri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sailaja Koduri MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sailaja Koduri practice?
- Dr. Sailaja Koduri has 1 office location.
Dr. Sailaja Koduri practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.