A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sailaja Nandipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sailaja Nandipati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandipati graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nandipati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sailaja Charagundla Nandipati MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sailaja C. Nandipati practice?
- Dr. Sailaja Nandipati has 1 office location.
Dr. Sailaja Nandipati practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Waldorf, MD.
See Waldorf Internists and Waldorf Rheumatologists.