Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sailaja Nandipati
Dr. Sailaja Nandipati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waldorf, MD. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nandipati is affiliated with UM Charles Regional Medical Center, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center and Civista Medical Center. Dr. Nandipati has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sailaja Nandipati has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sailaja Nandipati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waldorf, MD.
Dr. Krishan Mathur
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Waldorf, MD 0 mi36
Dr. Vivek Nag
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Waldorf, MD 0.04 mi28
Dr. Joseph Murphy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Waldorf, MD 0.04 mi34