A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sailakshmi Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sailakshmi Chandran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from Odessa Medical Univ.
Dr. Chandran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sailakshmi Lakshmi Venkata Chandran MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sailakshmi L. Chandran practice?
- Dr. Sailakshmi Chandran has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sailakshmi Chandran practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.