A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sailen Mukerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sailen Mukerjee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukerjee graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. Mukerjee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sailen Kumar Mukerjee BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sailen K. Mukerjee practice?
- Dr. Sailen Mukerjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sailen Mukerjee practices Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians.