A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Aslam Khan MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Saima Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saima Khan practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI.
See Warren Internists.