Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saima Ahmer
Dr. Saima Ahmer, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Albertville, MN and Monticello, MN (and 2 other locations). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ahmer is affiliated with CentraCare Health Monticello, Buffalo Hospital and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Saima Ahmer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Saima Ahmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.