A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Aslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Aslam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Aslam, MBBS, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslam graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Aslam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Aslam MBBS, MD, and MS is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saima Aslam practice?
- Dr. Saima Aslam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Saima Aslam practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.