Dr. Saima Aslam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saima Aslam?

One of the best doctors I have ever had

Posted on September 24th, 2015

She is an excellent doctor. She explains everything well. I have total confidence in everything she does. Great doctor.

Outstanding Service Provision

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Dr.Rakshanda Aslam, treated me during my two stays at St.Lukes Episcopal Hospital, during which time I suffered from severe episodes of pancreatitis, later leading to the discovery of a tumor at the tail end of my pancreas. Dr. Aslam, expertise and bedside manner supersedes any other physcian I have ever dealt with. In most cases, physcians possess a high degree of technical and medical knowledge but lack the ability to connect and understand a patient's unique condition. Dr.Aslam, demonstrated a unmatched ability to connect with her patients, demonstrating genuine care and concern for her patients well being. She visited me every single day without fail and spent a great deal of time explaining and answering several of my questions, regardles of their redundance. Dr. Aslam is an asset to St.Lukes and any patient who recieves treatment from her, will find themselves extremely grateful and content. She was instrumental in my recovery medically but more than anything, her bedside manner brought me through one of the darkest times of my life. I owe my health and my well being to Dr. Aslam and I consider myself extremely lucky to have had her as my physcian.

Posted on May 5th, 2017