Dr. Saima Butt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saima Butt?

Terrible

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Butt was kind and courteous when I first started seeing her. My life took a precarious turn and I needed to see the doctor more often for injuries and such. She was completely unfazed by my situation and never questioned anything. You would think a Dr would find some concern that a young patient is coming in multiple times in a month. She put me on extreme pain killers and then just dropped me as a patient for assuming I was attempting to take advantage instead of trying to truly HELP me or even talk to me. She did not ween me off the high dose of pain killers she had me on for a long period of time and refused communication. I was lucky I was able to find a Dr that was able to help get me off all the pain killers she had put me on in a safe manner. I could not recommend Dr Butt to anyone in good faith due to her lack of care and compassion.

cold attitude

Posted on March 19th, 2012

rushed and treats patient as annoyance

Posted on December 21st, 2011

shes doesn't listen, treats me as annoyance. rushed and always wants to send me off to get tests. Its like she doesn't know what to do, and uses defensive medicine....lets someone else figure it out...I am changing doctors.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I love Dr Butt but hate her office. THe office staff are rude and hope she moves to another office then I would have it all. If I didnt love her so much i would never go to this office!!!

WRONG diagnosis

Posted on March 28th, 2011

This woman is cocky and was wrong in her diagnosis. Wound up in ER for solution to problem. Nearly died due to this doctor.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2010

I highly recomment Dr. Butt. She takes care of me and also my elderly parents. I have never had a more caring and patient doctor. She spends all the time you need with her, which can sometimes make her schedule behind - but so what! She CARES.

Compassionate, thorough doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Saima is an excellent doctor. I have been looking for a great female doctor for a few years and finally found one. She was the first to get me the help I needed, make referrals when necessary, and takes care of each problem. She is a very compassionate doctor, plus is an all-in-one in the sense that she performs yearly pap exams as well.

Posted on October 17th, 2017