A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Husain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Husain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Husain MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima Husain practice?
- Dr. Saima Husain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Saima Husain practices Internal Medicine near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA and La Place, LA.
See Slidell Internists.