A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Husain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Husain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Husain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans