Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saima Husain
Dr. Saima Husain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with other offices in Hammond, LA and Chalmette, LA (and 3 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Husain is affiliated with Slidell Memorial Hospital, St Tammany Parish Hospital and North Oaks Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Saima Husain has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saima Husain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.
Dr. David Houghton
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ogden, UT 0.01 mi21
Dr. Adhish Agarwal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ogden, UT 0.01 mi21
Dr. David Goff
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Thoracic Surgery
Ogden, UT 0.01 mi31