A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Jabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Jabeen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Jabeen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabeen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabeen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima B Jabeen MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima B. Jabeen practice?
- Dr. Saima Jabeen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saima Jabeen practices Internal Medicine near Saint Robert, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Saint Robert Internists.