Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Dr. J is Awesome  |  show details
by Janna on Nov 11th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. J for 6 years now and she delivered my kiddo. HANDS DOWN the best doc ever. She made sure I was always comfortable and the labor was easy. She took my calls at home and had me come in any time I felt I needed to (First time mommy concerns that were nothing..lol). As for my OB visits, they were what they were but she always laughed and made it as comfortable as it could be. I like that she never beat around the bush and was straight to the point. I would recommend her to anyone and believe she is truly an amazing doctor.

|  unprofessional & heartless  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2013

I was new in the area, (3 yrs ago)needed a Dr & another Dr recommended Dr. J to me... I spoke w/ her about Biodentical hormones cause I needed to take natural progesterone. She game me some pills, that didn't agree w/ me. (and she was hesitant to give) When I came in since they were making me dizzy,she would not give me the cream cause she did not beleive in compounded cream & refused to help me. She told me that this wasn't something that she wasn't taught in school. She told me not to beleive it was from Yams & all the other stuff they mention. ( I had no intrest in its compound, just knew what I needed for my circumstances.( I have hormonal sensitive seizures) I went back to see her cause the pills were making me sick, she left the room, came back, sat down & told me to come back if I needed a pap smear! I was in tears, with my 2 1/2 yr old w/ me. I was never treated like that before by a Dr and my daughter had to see this. All of a sudden tjhis year I got a advertising emailshe believes in and advertises Biodentical hormones ????? Whats the change of heart, she said she wasn't taught that in medical school ?? ,Ahhhhhh, Everyone else is using them, so she had to market herself and jump on the wagon $$$$$.. Thank god I found 2 Drs w/ hearts , that would help me before I had a seizure since my hormones r changing no doubt one would be coming cause of the fluctuation. I see she is begging her patients to write good reviews cause she has lots of bad ones.... Thats funny she has to ask........lol That should speak for itself !! Now that she is using biodentical hormones remember before you get them from her she know nothing about them (she wasn;t taught it in school she said)

Jul 17th, 2013

I was sceptical about this physician because of the reviews. I am an extremely busy woman and hate to wait at the doctors office. Her office staff were professional and the waiting area was clean and professional. I filled out forms with my health concerns up front and I'm actually glad she didn't go into my last period and past med history etc. I had already put that information on the form and gave that information to the medical assistant so being asked a third time is clearly a waste of time. I had my questions written down and we went through each one of them. I have had to call the office back to get a more clear answer when I am confused and Dr. Jehangir or her staff always call back. I like knowing that I have one doctor to go to who knows all about me instead of a panel of people in bigger groups who only know a piece of me. I have great trust in her and knowing that she will take care of me as both a person and patient if I ever were to become Ill with a gynecological disease. The patient doctor relationship cannot be undermined.

Apr 10th, 2012

Unprofessional and not interested in her patients.

Oct 27th, 2011

This was the quickest doctor's visit ever. I was a first time patient there for my annual visit. I met with Dr. Jehangir for a total of two minutes. She did not ask me any questions to understand my current issues or personal health history. I've never met an OBGYN that doesn't ask about you last period, # kids, any curent problems, or even if I plan on having kids in the near future.It was a very disappointing visit!

|  First time mom's stay away  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

This is my first pregnancy and I would tell new mom's to do your research. Although Dr. J was nice she never seemed like she knew what was going on. At least act like you care or write notes down and her office staff was terrible. I never felt comfortable and ended up getting a new doctor after 28 weeks pregnant. Best thing I ever did!!!!! I love my new doctor!!!

|  Jehangir Saima Md is a relief!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 6th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Going to the gynecologist is nerve racking! Yet, Dr. Jehangir made me forget all about my anxiety. She`s so easy to talk to and not afraid t...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com