Dr. Saima Lodhi MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine San Diego, CA

no change

March 14th, 2017
Skilled and Understanding - A Winning Combination
Dr. Lodhi is warm, personable, kind and supportive. I have been seeing her for years and have always had a good rapport with her. I recommend her for anyone looking for an understanding and skilled doctor.

December 2nd, 2016
I have visited many doctors in my lifetime and original had Dr. Lodhi 12 years ago. Insurance coverage required me to go elsewhere and when I finally got into a new plan, I went back to her. She is amazing! She truly cares about her patients and spends as much time with me as I need. I never feel rushed and I ALWAYS feel taken care of when I visit.

October 15th, 2015
Count yourself very lucky if you're able to see Dr. Lodhi!
I have been with Dr. Lodhi for 15+ years and have never been disappointed with her, ever... She is kind, warm, super smart and genuinely cares about you and your outcome. Very patient oriented and follows through with everything and very timely. Listens to everything you have to say and never makes you feel rushed. Truly and without a doubt the best of her profession.

October 31st, 2013
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Lodhi for well over 8 years now. I have never met a more understanding, caring and kind doctor as Dr. Lodhi. She listens to my feelings and pains and then we talk about it. I am not a sickly person my any means but do have some health issue. Dr. Lodhi has been there for me all the way. I would rate Dr. Lodhi with 11 out of 10 stars. Thank you.