A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Khan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Ozair Khan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima O. Khan practice?
- Dr. Saima Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Saima Khan practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.