A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Khan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Ozair Khan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima O. Khan practice?
- Dr. Saima Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Saima Khan practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.