Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saima Rashid
Dr. Saima Rashid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mansfield, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Irving, TX (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rashid is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. She speaks English.
Dr. Saima Rashid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saima Rashid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, TX.
Dr. Iffath Yar Khan
Internal Medicine, Residency
Mansfield, TX 0.01 mi
Dr. Maria Juarez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Mansfield, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. Joshua Jacobi
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mansfield, TX 0.01 mi17