A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Saad MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima Saad practice?
- Dr. Saima Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saima Saad practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.