A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Sabah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Sabah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabah
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Sabah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabah graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Sabah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
- Behavioral Medicine Consulting
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Sabah MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saima Sabah practice?
- Dr. Saima Sabah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saima Sabah practices Psychiatry near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL.
See Winfield Psychiatrists.