A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Sabah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Sabah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabah graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Sabah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
- Behavioral Medicine Consulting
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Sabah MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saima Sabah practice?
- Dr. Saima Sabah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saima Sabah practices Psychiatry near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and Downers Grove, IL.
See Munster Psychiatrists.