A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Sadiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Sadiq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Sadiq, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadiq graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Sadiq has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Sadiq MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima Sadiq practice?
- Dr. Saima Sadiq has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saima Sadiq practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Family Physicians.