A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Saeed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saeed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Saeed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Saeed MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saima Saeed practice?
- Dr. Saima Saeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Saima Saeed practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hematologists, and Phoenix Oncologists.