Dr. Saima Sajid-Crockett Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Saima Sajid-Crockett?

Demeaning, unprofessional and not up to date on current research

Posted on July 12th, 2017

This doctor was completely unprofessional, actually laughing at me when I brought up several studies on Thyroid Disease treatment and when I said that I was disappointed in my appointment, her stance that there was nothing more that could be done for my out of control thyroid other than Levothyroxine which clearly hadn't effectively worked well in over a year according to my lab work, she laughed and stated that this is how they treat things in traditional medicine and that there are no side effects to Levothyroxine. She made it clear she felt my symptoms were all "in my head" I also wanted to discuss several other hormonal issues and instead of listening, she suggested I see my OB to order the very same tests that she could order and SPECIALIZES IN . She refused to listen more than 2 minutes. She was very clearnly uninterested in listening to me. She didn't seem to care that I was still symptomatic and when I asked about the very function of Levothyroxine on T3, she miss represented what the pharmaceutical literature state it's specific function does. She is very poorly educated on thyroid health. She also didn't care to follow up on some abnormal labs I had to see where they were at or even bother to see how my autoimmune condition was effecting my overall vitamin levels. I would NEVER see her again. She was demeaning, rude, under educated, about 20 years behind current research in her field and just flat out didnt' want to be bothered to do her job.

Extremely Moody and Judgmental

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Where do I begin, she is so moody. She is always in so much hurry. She types, while she "listens" wow!!. She is the worst for chronic illness. Because until she sees something with her eyes. She won't believe you. All the medical history that she sees on the computer is useless to her. Had a very bad experience with her when I went for my illness. I won't describe it because then I can be pinpointed. She has worst interpersonal skills. She gives an opinion in patient's person life. I couldn't believe she could say something like that. I am changing her as my family Doctor. Trust me, you don't wanna be alone with her in a room and talking about your weakness and disease. She also has that judgmental look on her face.

Very compassionate

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr.Sajid-crockett is extremely compassionate and good at figuring out problems. When you leave her you feel that all your concerns have been addressed and that she is monitoring your conditions. Highly recommend her.

Posted on July 30th, 2009

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. CROCKETT WAS EXCELLENT. SHE IS VERY THOROUGH AND MAKES YOU AWARE OF ALL YOU OPTIONS AND ALWAYS HAS TIME FOR YOU TO GO OVER ALL YOURS CONCERNS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE .

Posted on September 27th, 2017