Dr. Saima Salim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 5th, 2015
Never ever again would I place my health in this piece!!!!! She is uneducated and does not care about her patients!

August 5th, 2015
Dr. Salim is great. She remembers what you tell her. Now that could be because it is charted, but it is nice that she follows up about specific situations in life that are not medical related. It makes you feel like you matter. The staff at Utica Park Clinic, on the other hand, is a different story. It is difficult to communicate and make appointments. There is always a long wait on the phone. It gets annoying. But Salim and her nurses are great.

May 23rd, 2014
Wonderful clinician
I was seeing a male pcp for years until he decided to retire and I was left hanging in the air. On recommendation of my neighbor I decided to see Dr Salim. I found her to be very intelligent. I have multiple medical issue including chronic pain and neuropathy, but I like to avoid narcotics due to their addiction potential. She has adjusted my meds in a way that my diabetes is in good control, my pain is better. I am very happy with the care she has prveded me.

May 21st, 2014
Knowledgable family doc
I am glad I have finally found someone who knows what they are doing. I havetype 1 diabtes and she has helped me improve my numbers drastically. I love her sense of humor.

November 1st, 2013
Dr Salim is INCOMPETENT
Please do not risk your health or the health of a loved one by seeing Dr Salim. The first clue was, Dr Salim NEVER took the time to examine me at any appointment, I NEVER even sat on the examining table one time. I had to make suggestions to her about what tests I may need. She was demeaning, did not take time to listen to my concerns (maybe because she had her child at work with her) she made me feel like a bother. I was sick, with a temp & I felt like I had to prod her to get any tests performed at all & then she dismissively & incorrectly diagnosed me & told me to follow up in 6 MONTHS. A week later I received the correct diagnosis (kidney stone & large cystic mass on my liver) from the ER which I then needed a specialist referral. Dr Salim or her nurse, NEVER followed up, returned phone call, submitted a referral or provided ANY help whatsoever. Please do not waste your time or risk your health for a so called Dr who clearly has zero interest, compassion or concern.

December 7th, 2011
Melissa
I found Dr Salim to be very caring and she took a lot of time to get to know me and my past. She discussed options and possible outcomes of treatment. ...

August 25th, 2011
Toni Kyler
She is amazing!!! I have never had a Dr. That was so caring...she takes time and asks you questions and really listens to you. And she never rushes li ...

October 13th, 2010
Very good doctor!
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Salim and I was very pleased. The check in process for new patients is computerized. They gave me a little ...