A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Sultan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Sultan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Sultan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sultan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Sultan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima Sultan practice?
- Dr. Saima Sultan has 1 office location.
Dr. Saima Sultan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near River Edge, NJ.
See River Edge Internists and River Edge Geriatric Doctors.