A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saima Sultan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Sultan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sultan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Sultan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sultan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Sultan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saima Sultan practice?
- Dr. Saima Sultan has 1 office location.
Dr. Saima Sultan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.