Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saima Zafar
Dr. Saima Zafar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, TX, with another office in West Des Moines, IA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zafar is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA and Monterey Park Hospital. Dr. Zafar has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Saima Zafar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saima Zafar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, TX.
Dr. Maung Oo
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Athens, TX 0 mi44
Dr. William Ross
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Athens, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Imad Alwan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Athens, TX 0 mi23