Learn more about Dr. Saima Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saima Zafar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zafar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saima Zafar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zafar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Skiff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saima Zafar MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saima Zafar practice?
- Dr. Saima Zafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saima Zafar practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Cardiologists.