Learn more about Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veeramachanent
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veeramachanent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Veeramachanent graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Veeramachanent has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent BS, FACC, and MBBS is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent practice?
- Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent has 7 office locations.
Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.