Learn more about Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veeramachanent
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Veeramachanent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Veeramachanent graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Veeramachanent has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent BS, FACC, and MBBS is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent practice?
- Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent has 7 office locations.
Dr. Saimamba Veeramachanent practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.