Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saimamba Veeramachaneni
Dr. Saimamba Veeramachaneni, MD, BS, FACC, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 4 other locations). She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Veeramachaneni is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, Downtown & Cal and Downtown Center. Dr. Veeramachaneni has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Saimamba Veeramachaneni has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Saimamba Veeramachaneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. David Mann
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Hamed Qaisar
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.03 mi46
Dr. Phyllis Hyde
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Brooklyn, NY 0.08 mi37