A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Babar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babar
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Babar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Babar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Babar MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saira Babar practice?
- Dr. Saira Babar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Saira Babar practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Belle, MO and Farmington, MO.
See Jefferson City Family Physicians.