A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Babar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Babar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Babar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Babar MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saira Babar practice?
- Dr. Saira Babar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saira Babar practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Family Physicians.