A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Babar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Babar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Babar MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saira Babar practice?
- Dr. Saira Babar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saira Babar practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Primary Care Doctors.