Dr. Saira Choudhri MD Patient Reviews

3.8

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Choudhri is very competent and professional. I felt confident about the care she offers. I would recommend her.

January 2nd, 2016
This dr was exrtremely rude to me - an elderly person - and even raising her voice to me as if I should have known the condition of my eyes ( which have been bad since birth) I would not recommend her to anyone- I felt so bad when I left her office which is like a zoo by the way.

December 21st, 2013
Dr - patient communication
I have seen Dr. Choudhri on a routine basis for glaucoma. When my developing cataracts were at a stage where removal would be helpful, I had the distinct impression that one would be done and the other a few weeks later. In fact, several conversations brought me to that conclusion. At my one-month post surgical appointment, she told me my other eye was not ready. I trust her judgment, but I think she needs to take more time to make sure she listens and communicates with her patients.

January 18th, 2012
Dr Choudhri is an excellent eye surgeon. She is very knowledgable and has an excellent bedside manner. Her staff are courteous and helpful. I recommend her highly.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback! Dr. Choudhri prides herself on being a patient advocate. We love our patients!

October 20th, 2011
good for a one-time visit
I visited Dr. Choudhri as a safety measure for a slight irritation. I was her first appointment for the day and she arrived 40 minutes late with no apology. She was thorough with her examination and explanation and I felt comfortable with her diagnosis. However, her attention and understanding to my needs was disappointing and she quickly left the room afterwards without a goodbye or any sign that our appointment was complete.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Dr.Choudhri cares for each and every patient and aims to spend enough time to ensure you may have all questions and explanations to ensure you are cared for. Because Dr. Choudhri cares so much about customer service, we have spoken to you on the phone in response to your review and look forward to seeing you again!

October 9th, 2011
I had my cataract surgery done by her. Would highly recommend her.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide insight on your experience with Dr. Choudhri and your cataract surgery! We look forward to "seeing" you soon :)

October 6th, 2011
Dr. Choudhri was very genial when I came for my appointment, her diagnosis was on the dot and she had multiple alternatives for treatment. I would 100% recommend her to my friends.
Doctor's Response

Thanks for letting us know about your great experience with our office. Dr. Choudhri is very passionate about providing a great patient experience from the moment you enter our office. Glad we exceeded your expectations :)