A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Jamal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Jamal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jamal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Jamal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saira Jamal practice?
- Dr. Saira Jamal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saira Jamal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians and Flower Mound Geriatric Doctors.