Learn more about Dr. Saira Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Jamal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Jamal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Preventive Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jamal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Jamal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saira Jamal practice?
- Dr. Saira Jamal has 1 office location.
Dr. Saira Jamal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Flower Mound , TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians and Flower Mound Geriatric Doctors.