Learn more about Dr. Saira Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Jamal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamal
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jamal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Jamal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jamal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Jamal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saira Jamal practice?
- Dr. Saira Jamal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saira Jamal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians and Flower Mound Geriatric Doctors.