A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Nisar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nisar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Nisar MD is a female General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saira Nisar practice?
- Dr. Saira Nisar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saira Nisar practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River General Practitioners and Fall River Internists.