A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Nisar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nisar
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nisar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nisar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Nisar MD is a female General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saira Nisar practice?
- Dr. Saira Nisar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saira Nisar practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Fall River General Practitioners and Fall River Internists.