Dr. Saira Rana MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chesterton, IN

June 8th, 2016
You Need This Dr.
Obviously caring and willing to share as much time as necessary to answer questions and discuss issues.

May 5th, 2016
Great doctor!!!
My wife goes here and she seems to like the doctors here. I went with her for her prenatal visits and everyone was so nice. Even the little exposure I have had at this place is would recommend it.

April 6th, 2016
Go somewhere else
She does not care about her patients. If you do not have medicare be prepared to get ripped off here. She does not answer any of your questions & will not see you for more than 5 minutes. Glad I'm switching doctors at 30 weeks.

April 6th, 2016
Stay away!!
Had a very bad experience with this doctor from the start. The tall front receptionist was very rude, gave me dirty looks, and was confrontational. The other staff members were very nice. During the beginning of my pregnancy I was full of questions because it was my first pregnancy and she didn't ever my answer questions. She was very rude and quick. Towards the end of the pregnancy she mentioned induction even though it was not medically necessary and then I was bullied into it. I ended up getting birth r*ped and had a c-section. I cannot recommend her to my worst enemy!

February 3rd, 2016
Very happy patient!
Dr.Rana has been my doctor for 1 year and I LOVE her and her staff. I have never had an issue, they have been very helpful after my procedure and always gotten back to me with questions.

January 15th, 2016
Make Another Choice
This office was very disappointing from the 1st visit till the 3rd when we decided to switch Dr's. The front desk girls were either very rude or inexperienced. The Dr. was alright but the experience of our initial visits and the ability to communicate with the office manager is very difficult. There are many other great choices in the area.

September 10th, 2015
Wonderful Dr Rana
After a bad experience elsewhere, I'm absolutely THRILLED with Dr Rana and her staff. Anna is welcoming, thorough understanding, Dr Rana is wonderful. Cannot explain in better detail. Great experience

March 19th, 2015
Mean Mean MEAN
Wouldnt recommend her to my worse enemy. My first pregnancy was supposed to be a beautiful part of my life and every single visit she would blow off any concerns I had. she would give me generic answers to every question. and when she finally decided to educate me about something it was right after she handed me my baby for the first time (and any mother knows how special this moment is when you look into your childs eyes the first time) and told me i needed to be careful of baby blues and to call her if i get sad. and not to mention while i was in labor i wanted to have my family with me which she doesnt allow.

October 31st, 2014
happy to have her back to my area.

August 27th, 2012
Office staff
I recently had a surgery that Dr. Rana preformed. She told me to contact the office if I had any issues or complications. When I called in the staff was not helpful, friendly, caring or sympathetic and did not get back to me by the end of office hours to let me know what was going on. I felt brushed off and very hurt and am now inclined to change doctors because even though my issue may seem insignificant to the staff, it is very significant to me.

June 6th, 2011
She is the best!

May 11th, 2011
An amazing doctor and surgeon!
I love Dr. Rana. She was my OB for my first pregnancy. She was always willing to answer my questions and even anticipated questions that I might have and made sure she addressed those topics with me. When it came time to deliver, she did everything she could to make sure that I had a positive experience that led to the healthy birth of my daughter. She truly loves the practice of caring for pregnant women and their soon to be new babies. She has a wonderful bedside manner-- in fact, she made regular doctor's visits something I actually looked forward to... it was sort of shocking (although very reassuring) to see her in "doctor clothes" at the hospital with her game face on when it came time for delivery.