Dr. Saira Rana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saira Rana?

You Need This Dr.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Obviously caring and willing to share as much time as necessary to answer questions and discuss issues.

Great doctor!!!

Posted on May 5th, 2016

My wife goes here and she seems to like the doctors here. I went with her for her prenatal visits and everyone was so nice. Even the little exposure I have had at this place is would recommend it.

Go somewhere else

Posted on April 7th, 2016

She does not care about her patients. If you do not have medicare be prepared to get ripped off here. She does not answer any of your questions & will not see you for more than 5 minutes. Glad I'm switching doctors at 30 weeks.

Stay away!!

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Had a very bad experience with this doctor from the start. The tall front receptionist was very rude, gave me dirty looks, and was confrontational. The other staff members were very nice. During the beginning of my pregnancy I was full of questions because it was my first pregnancy and she didn't ever my answer questions. She was very rude and quick. Towards the end of the pregnancy she mentioned induction even though it was not medically necessary and then I was bullied into it. I ended up getting birth r*ped and had a c-section. I cannot recommend her to my worst enemy!

Very happy patient!

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr.Rana has been my doctor for 1 year and I LOVE her and her staff. I have never had an issue, they have been very helpful after my procedure and always gotten back to me with questions.

Make Another Choice

Posted on January 16th, 2016

This office was very disappointing from the 1st visit till the 3rd when we decided to switch Dr's. The front desk girls were either very rude or inexperienced. The Dr. was alright but the experience of our initial visits and the ability to communicate with the office manager is very difficult. There are many other great choices in the area.

Wonderful Dr Rana

Posted on September 10th, 2015

After a bad experience elsewhere, I'm absolutely THRILLED with Dr Rana and her staff. Anna is welcoming, thorough understanding, Dr Rana is wonderful. Cannot explain in better detail. Great experience

Mean Mean MEAN

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Wouldnt recommend her to my worse enemy. My first pregnancy was supposed to be a beautiful part of my life and every single visit she would blow off any concerns I had. she would give me generic answers to every question. and when she finally decided to educate me about something it was right after she handed me my baby for the first time (and any mother knows how special this moment is when you look into your childs eyes the first time) and told me i needed to be careful of baby blues and to call her if i get sad. and not to mention while i was in labor i wanted to have my family with me which she doesnt allow.

Posted on October 31st, 2014

happy to have her back to my area.

Office staff

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I recently had a surgery that Dr. Rana preformed. She told me to contact the office if I had any issues or complications. When I called in the staff was not helpful, friendly, caring or sympathetic and did not get back to me by the end of office hours to let me know what was going on. I felt brushed off and very hurt and am now inclined to change doctors because even though my issue may seem insignificant to the staff, it is very significant to me.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

She is the best!

An amazing doctor and surgeon!

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I love Dr. Rana. She was my OB for my first pregnancy. She was always willing to answer my questions and even anticipated questions that I might have and made sure she addressed those topics with me. When it came time to deliver, she did everything she could to make sure that I had a positive experience that led to the healthy birth of my daughter. She truly loves the practice of caring for pregnant women and their soon to be new babies. She has a wonderful bedside manner-- in fact, she made regular doctor's visits something I actually looked forward to... it was sort of shocking (although very reassuring) to see her in "doctor clothes" at the hospital with her game face on when it came time for delivery.