Dr. Saira Saini MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016
Dr. Saira
My 58 year old mother went to see Dr. Saira to do Botox and restylane. She calls me in tears telling me what she had done to her. I was in shock when I saw the pics. She had made her both eyes COMPLETELY bruised which could happen with Botox but on her left eye she has a bump that SHOULD not happen with Botox. On top of that she completely messed up my poor Moms lips. She only did her upper lip leaving the lower lip to go under the upper lip and totally bruised with a rock like bumps in it. She never bothered to massage her lip or press on it so it would spread! My mom goes back there the next day, she tried to put me on the phone with the Doctor since she doesn't speak very good Engish. My mom put her on the phone, I tried to explain to her that what she has done its not right and what my mother needed her to do, she got extremely RUDE AND HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME TWICE, walking out of the office leaving my mom there! Dr. Saira Sini is very rude and Extremely disrespectful. I have never in my life in countered with a Doctor like her! She refused to help my mom fix her face and refused refund. Walking away and completely ignoring her pea for help!

June 5th, 2016
Gifted, Sensitive Doctor
What I like so much about Dr Saini is her philosophy of patient care that targets understanding the patient's total needs. She listens intently to me and offers her insights on different ways to make progress. She is a gifted doctor and is especially gifted at helping me make my transition to being a woman

March 24th, 2016
Awful Rude and Money Hungry
Went for botox, Told her how many units I usually get and she REFUSED to do it!!! She said straight out it was a waste of her product and time! I could not believe what I was hearing. So so rude.. I have never experienced such a rude money hungry Doctor in my life! I Proceed to tell her what works for me and I do not want all the units she wants to do. It is too much for me. She told me to leave that she can't help me and go back to where I usually go! Said she is the Doctor not me!!!! I could not believe it. I had to write a review and share so others do not waste there time or money. Go somewhere that they appreciate you!

November 13th, 2015
Simply the best!
Dr. Saini is extremely good at what she does. She was very informative before and after my surgery. I've had surgeries done before, but she's by far the best! I would recommend her to anyone!

November 11th, 2015
I paid full amount for treatment and after all appointments the problem isn't solved, then she ask money for extra appointment .

October 3rd, 2015
IF YOU'RE A DOCTOR YOU ARE HUMAN FRIST
I would not recommend DR. Saira Saini at all...if you want a doctor who does mot listen to her patients then she's your girl...JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A DOCTOR DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT...she called herself injecting my tear troughs...now I have mis match under eye lids. I gave her 1 star because I had to select something...she does not deserve any stars.

October 2nd, 2015
The worst Dr Ever!
Dr Saira Saini was very hostile, rude and confrontational. I drove over an hour and half to meet with her because I had some previous cancer issues and needed someone who would be sensitive and professional. I have to say that I was in complete shock at her attitude and her compassion. This doctor should not be serving the public.

January 21st, 2014
Dr. Saini is a great Dr and will help you with all of your needs and guide you in the right direction. I enjoyed her very much and would recommend her to my friends and family.

December 17th, 2010
wonderful Dr.
Not only am I confident in Dr. Saini as a surgeon, she is just so easy to talk to not like any other Dr. I have ever seen. Extremely friendly like your are speaking to a friend. I would highly recommend her for your plastic surgery needs.

July 17th, 2016