A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Tandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Tandon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Tandon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandon graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tandon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saira Saba Ahmad Tandon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Saira S. Tandon practice?
- Dr. Saira Tandon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saira Tandon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Richland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.