A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saira Tandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saira Tandon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saira Tandon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandon graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tandon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tandon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saira S. Tandon practice?
Dr. Saira Tandon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Richland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.