Dr. Sairus Faruque MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
Best/Caring Doctor I have ever met! Loved by all medical staff that know him, if he orders a test they know it is needed.
I wish I knew who recommend me to Dr. Faruque.. so that I could thank them... He takes such good care of you and HONESTLY cares. Years ago when I seemed to be getting a run around from other Doctors he coordinated my care, suggesting specialist etc, probably saving my life! He has called me personally at home with lab results and calls to make sure you are OK! I have seen some staff changes, but over all I think they are all swell.

April 13th, 2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
This Dr. has the worst bedside manner. If you call with a question you will only talk to his non-degreed medical assistant. Him and his staff are very rude. No matter what is wrong with you if your blood work comes back ok he considers you fine even if you are in excruciating pain. If you want to see a real doctor that actually cares about his patients medical problems more than just blood work this is the not practice for you. The wait times are terrible

August 11th, 2013
AWESOME Doctor!!!
When I came to Dr, Faruque my blood pressure, Cholesterol, and diabetes were out of control. With his medical expertise and prescribing the correct medication all came down to normal, quickly, and now four years later all of my vital signs and diabetes are under control. Thanks to Dr. Faruque! Now all my family members have switched over to him. He is kind, soft spoken, attentive, respectable and competent. He reminds me of the old fashion doctors long ago who truly cared for your well being. Dr. Faruque is our family doctor forever!!

September 8th, 2012
Completely Incompetent and Nasty
This doctor was my PRi.. Car physician for a year and have seen him numerous times. He is the utmost rude and arrogant doctor I have ever been too and very very nasty.I've been going to St. Joseph's hospital for a long time and couldn't believe this arrogant and rudeness would be allowed there. He was down right nasty. When I wanted to ask questions about my condition he didn't want to hear it and told me that he wants nothing to do with me if I'm going to ask questions about my condition he gave me a prescription and told me to get out of the office. It did not make any sense to me? I later found out that he is rude and nasty with many people from talking with other nursing staff throughout the hospital and has no bedside manner whatsoever. This doctor is not good for anything he doesn't want to talk to any of his patients and if you question or ask about anything he says he will tell to not come back. The only thing this man can do is prescribe medicine but I question his competence in that area as well. I'm now with a different doctor and it is a completely different for the better and everything is great.

January 30th, 2012
THE WORST DR I HAVE EVER HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH
Dr. Faruque was brisk, dismissive, refused to treat me and very arrogant. This man has no bedside manner, he was supposed to be my Primary care Dr. I have recurring sinus problems, he refused to treat me; Celiac disease, he said he knew nothing about; HBP..he told me to go see a doctor. This is the most arrogant, conceited and nasty doctor that I have ever had an appointment with. DO NOT BOTHER WITH HIM, HE SEEMS TO HATE WOMEN TOO!!!!!

February 10th, 2011
Dr. Faruque is an incredibly caring doctor. He spends time listening to patient concerns and is thorough on diagnosing a problem. He seems to genuinely care about the welfare of his patients. He is gently and soft spoken but will advocate strongly for his patients. He's the best.

December 20th, 2010
seems competent but not involved and the worst staff!
It's too bad -- maybe he could have turned out to be a good doctor but he is surrounded by such uncaring staff--at times so downright rude, and very lazy, esp. his assigned nurse -- that hate going there. Thinking of changing.

October 12th, 2010
Excellent
Dr. Faruque spends quite a bit of time with in his office, is thorough, caring, calls personally with test results. His follow up is excellent. Always listens to what you have to say, report, discusses options with you.

May 4th, 2010
Exceptional
Dr. Faruque was recommended by my cardiologist. I was immediately impressed with his thoroughness, questioning, answering, obvious care and attention, explanation of planned tests, explanation of options, next probable steps, etc. An exceptional Dr.

March 23rd, 2009
Exceptional PCP
Dr. Faruque was highly recommended by a friend and RN who is a patient. I owe her a lot! I am married to an RN and I have a strong background in biochemistry. The one other review, with the exception of a degree of unprofessionalism (attitude) of his regular nurse and the inevitable "waiting" period in most doctors' offices, is off-base. Dr Faruque takes time, carefully examines, searches for any new complaints and is highly responsive to queues offered by the patient. No rush to get out the door. VERY conscientious about monitoring and providing feedback on tests and diagnoses. FAST reasction in ascertaining and obtaining specialist support when needed. He is an asset to Atlanta and to St Joseph's.

March 19th, 2009
ken cohen
My wife and I have seen this doctor twice. The waiting is eceptionally long and without consideration. The doctor's nursing staff is rude and uncooperative. There is no concern for the patient and we both on seperate occasions have left the office after waiting more than hour to be seen. On these visits the dr never bothered to find out why his patient left or how their health was. The examining rooms are filthy.