A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saiyid Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saiyid Hasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saiyid Hasan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hasan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saiyid Akbar Hasan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Saiyid A. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Saiyid Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Saiyid Hasan practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.