A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saiyid Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saiyid Hasan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Corneal Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hasan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saiyid A. Hasan practice?
Dr. Saiyid Hasan practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists, Jacksonville Internists, and Jacksonville Cardiologists.