Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sajal Das
Dr. Sajal Das, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haslet, TX, with other offices in McKinney, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Das is affiliated with Methodist McKinney Hospital, Ennis Regional Medical Center and Doctors Hospital Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Sajal Das has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sajal Das is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haslet, TX.
Dr. Levi Rice Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 6.30 mi9
Dr. Eric Hill
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 6.68 mi12
Dr. David Eisen
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 6.68 mi38