A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajal Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajal Das, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Das has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajal Das MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sajal Das practice?
- Dr. Sajal Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Sajal Das practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.