by Dr. Bernard J. Nicora & Peggy Ann Nicora on Apr 10th, 2016

My husband & now myself are patients of Dr. Rao. We love him. He has taken great care of us. We have recommended Dr. Rao to many of our friends & they all love him!

CCE show details CCE
by William T on Feb 25th, 2016

Dr. Rao and his entire staff are very thorough and professional- best cardiologist I have ever had. The doctor is incredibly knowledgeable and spends time understanding patient needs. Good follow-up and communication by his staff..

by John Horn on Oct 29th, 2015

Four years experience with Dr. Rao as my Cardiologist. At least two visits a year plus several cardioversions, TEE, Echo's, ect and referrals for more specialized treatment or proceedures. He and his office staff are outstanding!!! The facilities are very satisfactory. He will be my cardiologist a loooong time (I hope).

Visits With Dr Rao show details Visits With Dr Rao
by Michael Buker on Sep 24th, 2014

Dr Rao is an intelligent and knowledgeable cardiologist with a good "bedside manner". He inspired confidence in his approach to my case and I feel very comfortable with his process and diagnosis. He is comfortable to speak with and I was pleased that he took the time needed to discuss my situation and to answer my questions patiently. I am very pleased with Dr Rao and will continue to schedule with him as needed.

by Rita J on Jun 12th, 2014

Excellent physician. Takes the time to listen to you and talk to you.. Caring, supportive and thorough.. The staff makes you feel at home. I recommend Dr Rao to everyone I meet.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 18th, 2013

Very impressed. He took his time, I didn't feel rushed. He was very thorough. Answered all my questions. Also, his staff was great. Very pleasant. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Rao to family and friends.

Sajan Rao MD is The Best Most Caring and Efficient Doctor I've Ever had show details Sajan Rao MD is The Best Most Caring and Efficient Doctor I've Ever had
by Ms. Strong on Aug 26th, 2013

I am a "young" woman with major heart problems. After being unhappy with two prior Cardiologists', that made me feel like just another patient, I finally found the Best Doctor in Naples. Doctor Rao truly cares and goes out of his way to listen and "put it all together"... He is Professional, Courteous, and Caring...the Total Package... I feel Blessed to have him Caring for me...

Mar 23rd, 2012

Very knowledgeble. Listened to my problems and answered all of my questions. Highly recommend