A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajeev Vettichira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sajeev Vettichira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vettichira
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vettichira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajeev Vettichira, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vettichira graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Vettichira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Columbia South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajeev Pailee Vettichira MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sajeev P. Vettichira practice?
- Dr. Sajeev Vettichira has 1 office location.
Dr. Sajeev Vettichira practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Critical Care Practitioners and Morehead City Pulmonologists.