A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajeevani Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sajeevani Kim is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajeevani Kim, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajeevani Gunasinghe Kim MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sajeevani G. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sajeevani Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Sajeevani Kim practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.