Learn more about Dr. Saju Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saju Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saju Eapen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Eapen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saju Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saju Eapen practice?
- Dr. Saju Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Saju Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Hematologists, and Knoxville Oncologists.