A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saji Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saji Eapen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Eapen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saji Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saji Eapen practice?
- Dr. Saji Eapen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saji Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Hematologists, and Knoxville Oncologists.