Learn more about Dr. Saju Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saju Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saju Eapen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Eapen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saju Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saju Eapen practice?
- Dr. Saju Eapen has 1 office location.
Dr. Saju Eapen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Hematologists, and Knoxville Oncologists.