Dr. Saji Gopinathan MD Patient Reviews

June 27th, 2016
Took my grandson because he was having an allergic reaction. Dr saji was so good and I was so impressed that I am changing my two year old to his practice from where we have been.

November 9th, 2015
This place is a very good place to take your children. Everyone is nice and comforting.

October 19th, 2015
Dr. Saji and the entire staffing at Kidzcare are wonderful. He is the second pediatrician my son has seen and we love him. The only complaints I have are that you get in the room fast but wait 30 minutes to an hour and a half before you ever see the Doctors or Nurses. Tad bit aggravating they expect you to be here 30 minutes early for your appointment but you don't get seen anywhere near your actual appointment time. There's nothing worse than having a toddler pretty much locked in a room waiting on a doctor all day.

November 27th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Excellent doctor but his reception staff has to be the worst i have ever seen . i was told my sick newborn would be taken into a room immediately only to be told there were no rooms when i arrived. i would have been fine with this except 3 people were called ahead of me. even a teenager. im pretty sure i was only treated this way because the receptionist was on a phone call when i was waiting and rubbing her temples. my advice if you cant handle the job professionally get a new job.

September 14th, 2012
Dr. Saji is the most caring, wonderful doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable and make myself and my children feel very comfortable and cared for. I never leave with a doubt in my mind that he is the very best choice for my family. My daughter has asthma and it is just not ok with him that she use a rescue inhaler much, rather the regular regime he has her on should be working well enough that she not need a rescue med. He truly takes the time with you and makes your children fall in love with him! The office staff are ignorant and rude...DEFINITELY NOT a reflection of his professionalism!

April 19th, 2010
Good Doctor
I got to talked to him before i had my child, and from the get go he was good, he has always take good quality time with us, i really beleive he cares about my son, i would tell everybody about him, being daughter of a pediatrician myself i feel very confortable with every single medication he told me to give my child ( i always check with my own father) and never in over an year a difference.

October 15th, 2008
The office staff is not very friendly at all. His nurse is great though. Dr. Saji is very attentive and thorough in treating my child. I trust him 100%. If you can look over his office staff you'll LOVE Dr. Saji.