A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajid Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sajid Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajid Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajid Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sajid Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Sajid Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sajid Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.