A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajid Ravasia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravasia
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ravasia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajid Ravasia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravasia graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Ravasia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajid A Ravasia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sajid A. Ravasia practice?
- Dr. Sajid Ravasia has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sajid Ravasia practices Psychiatry near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Moscow, ID.
See Spokane Psychiatrists.