A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajid Ravasia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajid Ravasia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravasia graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Ravasia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajid A Ravasia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sajid A. Ravasia practice?
- Dr. Sajid Ravasia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sajid Ravasia practices Psychiatry near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Psychiatrists.