A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajida Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sajida Ahmad is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajida Ahmad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajida Ghani Ahmad MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sajida G. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Sajida Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sajida Ahmad practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.