Dr. Sajida Ahmad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sajida Ahmad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

February 19th, 2016

I was told that they would send my contacts to my home address after my appointment. Three weeks later I was informed that they didn't do this. They would only give me a promise of a return call with a promtness of ( not order my contacts) 1 month!!! The nurse was only interested in documenting NOT IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.

April 16th, 2012

Beware

My father vomitted into his lungs when she put him under. She did NOT come to see me to explain until I requested it. She then explained to me like she read it from a book. "So sorry"

COPD