A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajida Naeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sajida Naeem, Internist, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajida Naeem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Naeem graduated from Peoples Medical College For Girls, Nawabshah. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naeem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Jps Health Network
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajida N Naeem MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sajida N. Naeem practice?
- Dr. Sajida Naeem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sajida Naeem practices Internal Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Colleyville Internists.