Dr. Sajiv John MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 5th, 2014
I really like Dr John and his staff!
Over the course of three or four years I had gotten myself in a bad situation with opiates. I went to Dr John for suboxone treatment. He always treated me with respect and was willing to answer questions. He encouraged me to listen to my body during the tapering off of the medication I was taking, but still held me accountable and did insist on dosage reductions when I lingered to long on a dose. His staff is also great. His nurse Megan is very nice and personable, yet professional. As long as you go to him actually WANTING help, you will get it. I did get the impression that some of the patients who were lax in their recovery, the ones who didn't take it seriously, were not as fond of him. You have to show up for your appointments, and you have to pass your urine screens, but that's pretty much it. I highly recommend Dr John if you are looking for suboxone treatment. He is available through Porter Starke in Valpo. The one and only thing I wish he did different was allow for smaller dosage reductions once I got below 4mg. To drop 25% per month is very rough and I don't think it's the best for everyone. But again, all you have to do is talk to him about it.