A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajjad Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajjad Haider, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Haider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sajjad Haider MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sajjad Haider practice?
- Dr. Sajjad Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Sajjad Haider practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.