A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sajjad Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sajjad Shah, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sajjad H. Shah practice?
Dr. Sajjad Shah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Pulmonologists, Reading Critical Care Practitioners, Reading Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.